| Mind Games |
|Season episode №:||17A|
|Overall episode №:||85|
|Original airdate:||April 2, 2011|
|Director||Rob Boutilier, Josh Mepham|
|Written by||Miles Smith|
| General • References|
Notes/Trivia • Goofs
Strange Kat on a Train
Plot SummaryMillie is upset when ignored by Coop so Burt takes his son's game until they hang out together. Their time at the skate park is interrupted by Kat's plot. Kat builds a telepathy helmet.
- this episode may be a prequel to the preceding episode Down the Drain, as Millie gains the ability to influence weather in Mind Games and exhibits that ability in Down the Drain even though she doesn't have the special hairdo
- This is the eleventh time Dennis is absent.
The TV guide description for the show:
- Coop is ordered to spend quality time with his little sister while Kat builds a telepathy helmet
is not actually accurate because:
- Burt does not order Coop, he just withholds his video game to coerce him
- the helmet Kat builds has telekinetic powers, not telepathic
- Mille's hairdo is a reference to the Monster in Bride of Frankenstein. The bride's conical hairdo, with its white lightning-trace streaks on each side, has become an iconic symbol of both the character and the film.
Mind Games (Image Shop)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.