|This article is a Stub. Hasn't got much information on it. You can help byit.|
Millie might be wrong though, as a glimpse inside Munson's home shows a picture on her wall of her in armor (with a red cross on the breastplate) lifting a bearded brown-haired man wearing a crown overhead as 2 birds attack.
Other pictures confirm her planting a flag on Mount Bootsville (though how a picture was taken when it supposedly shattered right after raises questions) and another shows her being bitten by 4 cave-kids who resemble Coop, Dennis, Lorne and Harley.
There is also a picture of her as a Sheriff on the wall and (not a picture) presumably the stuffed corpse of Bigfoot standing on her floor.
Dodos are estimated to have gone extinct in the 17th century indicating some possible explanations:
- Dodos have not gone extinct in this timeline
- Munson is centuries old
- Munson is a time traveler
- The woman in the photo is not her but someone who resembles her
- The photo is faked to convince visitors of her story
- The birds are some other breed other than Dodo and Munson mistook their breed