Many different garden gnomes are owned by Old Lady Munson, some of whom she refers to by name. In King of the Pipsqueaks, her gnomes were alive and decided that Coop will be their new King becouse he had a cone stuck on his head. Those gnomes wanted to invade earth so they could get rid of humans, dogs and pigeons.
Fiona many times hides those gnomes and tells her great great great great great great aunt that aliens captured them.
Growler too doesn't like those gnomes because he many times pees on them.
Coop broke these gnomes many times, and after that, Coop and Burt have to fix them.
- Sir Scrachor.
- Mister Scallywag then Horace in Stall That Jazz
- Colonel Carpetstink in Flea Brains and When Bad Dogs Go Big
- Sheriff Bindlewig in Cheeks of Doom
- Captain Namby Doodle in ?
- abbreviated to Nambydoodle in King of the Pipsqueaks (Munson calls him "mommy's favorite little boy") though she does say Captain Nambydoodle at the end
- Dipper Twiddle (audio) aka Tipper Twiddle (closed captions) in When Bad Dogs Go Big
- Twiggywinkle (orange hat) in King of the Pipsqueaks (later called Mister Twiggywinkle) he is used as a weapon in the opening sequence
- Monsignor Monkeyspittle called "new friend" in Bootsville's Most Wanted has purple tunic and red hat, no stache, short pig-like nose
At the end of King of the Pipsqueaks Munson lists several gnome names though it is not clear which appearances they match up with, in this order:
- Admiral Passionflower.
- Baron von Kissylips.
- Archduke Whoopsydaisy.
- Alderman Heyhey.
- Chancellor Woahwoah.
- indiscernible name (not Namby or Twiggy, they were mentioned first)
Munson has over fifty gnomes on her front and back yards, so there are some not named.
The living gnomes and their boat are eaten by a fish, their fate is unknown.